While it's physically possible to fold the Stroller Base with Stroller Seat attached to the SmartHub™, it's not optimal. We recommend removing the Stroller Seat and folding the Stroller Base separately and laying the seat on top of the Stroller Base.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my stroller gets damaged during airline travel?
- How do I clean the sunshade?
- Why doesn't the Stroller Seat lock in side-facing position?
- Can I use the Stroller Seat or Bassinet in the car?
- What's the best way to clean my stroller or car seat?
- Does Orbit Baby sell car seat adapters for other brand car seats?
- What are the size requirements for children using the Stroller Seat?
- Can I fold the Stroller Base with the Stroller Seat attached?