While it's physically possible to fold the Stroller Base with Stroller Seat attached to the SmartHub™, it's not optimal. We recommend removing the Stroller Seat and folding the Stroller Base separately and laying the seat on top of the Stroller Base.
Articles in this section
- Is the Snack Tray for the Stroller Seat BPA and phthalate free?
- How do I open and close my Orbit Baby G5 Stroller frame?
- How do I remove the wheels from my Orbit Baby G5 Stroller?
- How do I set up my Orbit Baby G5 Stroller?
- How do I set up and use my G5 Stroller Seat and Cargo Basket?
- Does the Orbit Baby Stroller fit within theme park size guidelines?
- What happens if my stroller gets damaged during airline travel?
- How do I clean the sunshade?
- Why doesn't the Stroller Seat lock in side-facing position?
- Can I use the Stroller Seat or Bassinet in the car?