No. The Stroller Seat & Bassinet are not car seats. Only the Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat is child restraint approved for use in motor vehicles under FMVSS213.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my stroller gets damaged during airline travel?
- How do I clean the sunshade?
- Why doesn't the Stroller Seat lock in side-facing position?
- Can I use the Stroller Seat or Bassinet in the car?
- What's the best way to clean my stroller or car seat?
- Does Orbit Baby sell car seat adapters for other brand car seats?
- What are the size requirements for children using the Stroller Seat?
- Can I fold the Stroller Base with the Stroller Seat attached?