No, the car seat should not be wedged or contact the vehicle’s front seat. To check that the base is installed correctly, grasp with one hand and pull on the belt guides, the base upright should not move more than 1” in any direction. If the car seat does not fit in the seating location without contacting the front seat, select a different seating position.
Articles in this section
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?