No, the car seat should not be wedged or contact the vehicle’s front seat. To check that the base is installed correctly, grasp with one hand and pull on the belt guides, the base upright should not move more than 1” in any direction. If the car seat does not fit in the seating location without contacting the front seat, select a different seating position.
Articles in this section
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?