The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends keeping children rear facing for as long as possible. Your child has outgrown their Orbit Infant Seat when they have reached either 30 lbs (13.6 kg), are 32 inches (81 cm), or the top of their head is 1 inch from the top of the car seat shell.
Articles in this section
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?