The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends keeping children rear facing for as long as possible. Your child has outgrown their Orbit Infant Seat when they have reached either 30 lbs (13.6 kg), are 32 inches (81 cm), or the top of their head is 1 inch from the top of the car seat shell.
Articles in this section
- Zip Around Handle Cover
- Rubber Grip Kit
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?