Not all rear vehicle seat cushions are the same shape or size and in some cases the car seat base may hang over the vehicle seat cushion. The car seat base can hang over slightly, so long as at least 80% of the car seat base (footprint) is on the vehicle cushion.
Articles in this section
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?
- What is your warranty?
- Will the Infant Car Seat fit in my vehicle?
- What are the minimum and maximum limits of the Infant Car Seat?
- How do I fix uneven harness straps on my Infant Car Seat?