Not all rear vehicle seat cushions are the same shape or size and in some cases the car seat base may hang over the vehicle seat cushion. The car seat base can hang over slightly, so long as at least 80% of the car seat base (footprint) is on the vehicle cushion.
Articles in this section
- How to adjust the ICS Head Support
- Zip Around Handle Cover
- Rubber Grip Kit
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?