Some smaller infants may need a little extra stability from the head support. If the head support no longer fits or is comfortable for your child, simply remove the infant head support. For information on how to remove or re-install the head support, see the infant seat owner’s manual.
Articles in this section
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?