Some smaller infants may need a little extra stability from the head support. If the head support no longer fits or is comfortable for your child, simply remove the infant head support. For information on how to remove or re-install the head support, see the infant seat owner’s manual.
Articles in this section
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?
- What is your warranty?
- Will the Infant Car Seat fit in my vehicle?
- What are the minimum and maximum limits of the Infant Car Seat?
- How do I fix uneven harness straps on my Infant Car Seat?