Always check your vehicle owner’s manual before installing your Orbit car seat to see what seating positions are available. Never use an Orbit car seat in a seating position with side-facing or rear-facing vehicle seats.
Articles in this section
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?