Our limited warranty does not apply to: (1) defects resulting from repair (except by Orbit Baby or its authorized service representatives) or alteration of the product, (2) defects resulting from use with covers, inserts, accessories, tightening devices, or other components not supplied by or expressly approved in writing by Orbit Baby, (3) defects resulting from misuse, including any use not in accordance with the product instructions, abuse, accident, neglect, improper maintenance or handling, or normal wear and tear, (4) defects resulting from handling by airlines or airport staff, and (5) defects such as corrosion or molding resulting from improper storage, such as storage outdoors, storage in damp environments, or storage with moisture or salt on the product.
Articles in this section
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?
- What is your warranty?
- Will the Infant Car Seat fit in my vehicle?
- What are the minimum and maximum limits of the Infant Car Seat?
- How do I fix uneven harness straps on my Infant Car Seat?