Our limited warranty does not apply to: (1) defects resulting from repair (except by Orbit Baby or its authorized service representatives) or alteration of the product, (2) defects resulting from use with covers, inserts, accessories, tightening devices, or other components not supplied by or expressly approved in writing by Orbit Baby, (3) defects resulting from misuse, including any use not in accordance with the product instructions, abuse, accident, neglect, improper maintenance or handling, or normal wear and tear, (4) defects resulting from handling by airlines or airport staff, and (5) defects such as corrosion or molding resulting from improper storage, such as storage outdoors, storage in damp environments, or storage with moisture or salt on the product.
Articles in this section
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?