Our limited warranty does not apply to: (1) defects resulting from repair (except by Orbit Baby or its authorized service representatives) or alteration of the product, (2) defects resulting from use with covers, inserts, accessories, tightening devices, or other components not supplied by or expressly approved in writing by Orbit Baby, (3) defects resulting from misuse, including any use not in accordance with the product instructions, abuse, accident, neglect, improper maintenance or handling, or normal wear and tear, (4) defects resulting from handling by airlines or airport staff, and (5) defects such as corrosion or molding resulting from improper storage, such as storage outdoors, storage in damp environments, or storage with moisture or salt on the product.
Articles in this section
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?