The base should be snug, you’ll know that you have reached the optimal tightness setting when you grasp with one hand on the belt guides and the base upright does not move more than 2.5 cm (1 in) in any direction. This includes side to side and front to back. Do not check at the top of the seat as this part of the car seat is supposed to move to absorb energy.
Articles in this section
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?