The base should be snug, you’ll know that you have reached the optimal tightness setting when you grasp with one hand on the belt guides and the base upright does not move more than 2.5 cm (1 in) in any direction. This includes side to side and front to back. Do not check at the top of the seat as this part of the car seat is supposed to move to absorb energy.
Articles in this section
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?
- What is your warranty?
- Will the Infant Car Seat fit in my vehicle?
- What are the minimum and maximum limits of the Infant Car Seat?
- How do I fix uneven harness straps on my Infant Car Seat?