The base should be snug, you’ll know that you have reached the optimal tightness setting when you grasp with one hand on the belt guides and the base upright does not move more than 2.5 cm (1 in) in any direction. This includes side to side and front to back. Do not check at the top of the seat as this part of the car seat is supposed to move to absorb energy.
Articles in this section
- How to adjust the ICS Head Support
- Zip Around Handle Cover
- Rubber Grip Kit
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?