Although Orbit Baby has tested our car seat system in a large number of vehicles, it is nearly impossible for Orbit Baby to test the seat in every car on the road. Therefore, we always insist that you refer to your car's Owner Manual to see if it can accommodate a car seat, and which seating positions can best accommodate one. Additionally, our car seat manual can be found online here, where you can see specifics on installation and vehicle restrictions.
Articles in this section
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?
- What is your warranty?
- Will the Infant Car Seat fit in my vehicle?
- What are the minimum and maximum limits of the Infant Car Seat?
- How do I fix uneven harness straps on my Infant Car Seat?