Although Orbit Baby has tested our car seat system in a large number of vehicles, it is nearly impossible for Orbit Baby to test the seat in every car on the road. Therefore, we always insist that you refer to your car's Owner Manual to see if it can accommodate a car seat, and which seating positions can best accommodate one. Additionally, our car seat manual can be found online here, where you can see specifics on installation and vehicle restrictions.
Articles in this section
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?