Although Orbit Baby has tested our car seat system in a large number of vehicles, it is nearly impossible for Orbit Baby to test the seat in every car on the road. Therefore, we always insist that you refer to your car's Owner Manual to see if it can accommodate a car seat, and which seating positions can best accommodate one. Additionally, our car seat manual can be found online here, where you can see specifics on installation and vehicle restrictions.
Articles in this section
- Zip Around Handle Cover
- Rubber Grip Kit
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?