Orbit Baby warrants that the product accompanied by this limited warranty is free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product, and only to products purchased and used in the United States of America and Canada. The limited warranty period also applies to any implied warranties that may exist under applicable law. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Articles in this section
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?