Named for the type of sheep from whence it grows, Merino Wool is a high-performance natural textile known for its soft feel, ultra-fine fibers, and sweat-wicking capabilities that fight odors and act as a body temperature regulator. Ultra-soft and naturally flame-resistant, Merino Wool is an ideal material for infant car seats, keeping baby comfortable and well-protected.
Articles in this section
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?
- How do I conscientiously dispose of my expired/unuseable Orbit car seat?
- Can the Infant Car Seat adapt onto other brand strollers?
- Can I remove the carry handle or sunshade on my Orbit car seat to clean them?
- Can I order replacement parts for my Orbit car seat?
- What will Orbit Baby will do if I believe the product is defective?
- What isn’t covered by your warranty?