Named for the type of sheep from whence it grows, Merino Wool is a high-performance natural textile known for its soft feel, ultra-fine fibers, and sweat-wicking capabilities that fight odors and act as a body temperature regulator. Ultra-soft and naturally flame-resistant, Merino Wool is an ideal material for infant car seats, keeping baby comfortable and well-protected.
Articles in this section
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?
- What is the fabric composition for the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seats?
- Is the Merino Wool Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat fire resistant?
- What is Merino Wool and why is it so great?