Do not re-use the car seat or base after a moderate or severe motor vehicle collision of any kind.
If you have been involved in a minor crash and you can answer YES to any of the following questions, you MUST replace your car seat and base.
- Did any of the airbags deploy in the crash?
- Was anyone taken to the hospital after the crash?
- Does the car seat show any signs of damage?
- Were you unable to drive your vehicle away or was your vehicle towed?
- Was the door closest to the car seat damaged?
If none of the questions apply to your crash and you still have questions, please contact Orbit Baby customer service for help.