Yes, when you contact us, please have your product’s model number, serial number, and date of manufacture ready. These numbers can be found on the product information labels located in the rear pocket on the car seat and on the back of the car seat base.
Articles in this section
- How to adjust the ICS Head Support
- Zip Around Handle Cover
- Rubber Grip Kit
- How do I dock my G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car seat into the Base?
- How do I buckle my baby in to the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the G5 Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base using the Latch System?
- How do I install the Orbit Baby Car Seat Base with a seat belt?
- How do I remove and install a G5 Infant Car Seat Liner?
- Why a Merino Wool + Polyester blend?