At Orbit Baby, safety is our top priority. We hope you never experience a car crash, but if you do, we want to make sure your little one stays safe after the incident. That’s why we offer our After-Crash Car Seat Exchange Program.
If you are unlucky enough to be involved in a car crash, but are lucky enough that it is minor, you may not qualify for the seat exchange program. Some characteristics of this may include a situation where:
- No one of the airbags deployed
- There are no injuries to ANY occupants
- There is no visible damage to the child seat
- The door nearest to the child seat was not damaged
- The vehicle was able to be driven away
However, if you and your Orbit Baby Car Seat have been involved in a moderate or severe car crash, you may be eligible for a replacement seat.
To find out, please provide ALL of the following:
- Photos of the crashed vehicle
- Photos of the crashed child seat
- Name, address and contact details
- A written description of the crash
- A copy of the police report
- Serial number and date of manufacture of the child restraint
- A copy of the letter from your insurance company denying a replacement
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This program is offered at the discretion of Orbit Baby and may be discontinued or changed without notice. Not all submissions will be eligible for a replacement; this program is offered voluntarily by Orbit Baby. Some states, such as California, have laws that require insurance companies to replace child restraints after a crash. Orbit Baby will take into consideration these laws as well as other internal criteria before deciding how to proceed.
If approved we will send a replacement seat of our choice color, model, style and shipping method to the contact listed in the claim. We will not ship expedited, air, or internationally. This claim cannot be redeemed for a refund or monetary compensation.